HISTORY


The centuries-old tradition of this store opened at the end of the nineteenth century and to be precise in 1882 and 'reference point for luxury footwear in Montebelluna, an important center of the Veneto footwear. Today it evolves with the opening of a new space of more than five hundred square meters in the same location with the inclusion of clothing and acessorize.